2007-03-02

Tuesdays in March - Be There.

Tuesdays in March at Andyman's Treehouse:

Ryan Cox, the excellent frontman for Bullet Jones is doing an acoustic tribute to Pink Floyd's "The Wall." 

I love Ryan's voice. I'm curious to see how he does the whole album.  If you're interested, he'll be doing it every Tuesday in March at Andyman's Treehouse. 

Five Good Reasons you should go see Ryan:
  1. Dude can wail.  And that's a high compliment from me.
  2. He's a good songwriter, too. His band's album was number 3 on my top 10 for 2006
  3. He was a finalist on Acoustic Idol
  4. His girlfriend is an unabashed conservative (and has great blogs)
  5. Supporting live, local music is always a good thing.
  6. I'll be there on the 6th and the 20th. (see, told you there were 5 good reasons)

No comments: