2007-02-02

Plans? I got plans. Yikes.

So ... It appears that Icey blue and I are going to have a very busy two months coming up:
  • Feb 3 - Columbus - Work / Fun
  • Feb 9 - Columbus - Bullet Jones, Ravari Room (Great band)
  • Feb 12-15 - Cincinnati - Work
  • Feb 16-19 - Dayton - Work / Fun
  • Feb 21 - Columbus - Tim Easton
  • March 18-23 - Columbus - Training to be a Citrix Guru
  • March 31 - Cleveland -Taylor Hicks at the House of Blues in Cleveland - Jessica & her cousin Mandy LOVE HIM and I get to the cool stepdad/uncle who takes them to their first real concert.
And finally ... the biggie:

April 1, I'll be in Detroit for ...


for Adam's 16th birthday (which is Feb 19th).

I told him a long time ago next time WM was close we'd go ... just so happened to work out this year.

Who needs sleep, anyway?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, call hit me up when you're in Columbus. It's a moral imperative.