2006-05-09

2x2 is 4. On the Floor.

four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Newspaper Reporter
2. Kinko's Manager
3. Help Desk Monkey
4. Social Engineering Expert

four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
2. The Blues Brothers
3. Slapshot
4. The Breakfast Club

four places you have lived:
1. The womb.
2. St. Thomas, USVI
3. Leetsdale, PA, because I'm all 1337 and shit
4. Columbus, Ohio.

four tv shows you love to watch:
1. The Colbert Report
2. The Daily Show
3. Ultimate Fighter
4. South Park

four places you have been on vacation:
1. Eveleth, Minnesota
2. Bobcaygeon, Ontario, Canada
3. Niagara Falls.
4. Deep dark places in my mind.

four websites you visit daily:
1. mail.yahoo.com
2. monster.com
3. grandmasgonewild.com
4. myspace.com.

four of my favorite foods:
1. Dunkin Donuts coffee. Yes, coffee is a food.
2. Panera's Fuji Apple Chicken Salad without the dressing.
3. Damon's Ribs
4. Kara's Ribs.

four places i would rather be right now:
1. The beach. I should have hid myself in Michelle's luggage. Granted, I'd have to find where she lives, sneak in, disguise myself as a carry-on bag and pass airport security. That last part would probably be easy since I'm not tonail clippers.
2. The Caribbean.
3. The Knitting Factory to see Swig Tooth rock the house for Sony.
4. Asleep.

No comments: