2007-01-16

Rub some dirt in it

So I'm reading this self-help book (because I'm the only one that can help me, right? Right) and came on the greatest quote:
"If I had my life to live over again, I'd dare to make more mistakes the next time." ~ Nadine Stair
Made me stop and think because I know I'll make about every mistake you can make. In life. In love. At work. At home. If there's an opportunity to say or do something that can turn out one of two ways - odds are I have - or will - choose the wrong one.

Luckily, I don't often make the same mistake twice. Sometimes, yes. But not often. And not lately.

But this quote made me smile, because it's someone else who realizes that making mistakes isn't the end of the world.

And it made me realize some of the best things that have ever happened to me can be directly traced to a mistake I made.

Okay, back to work. Probably to make mistakes.

No comments: