2006-09-17

Sex messes everything up

WARNING: This contains LOST spoilers.

Don't read any further if you don't want to know what happens in a couple of parts of Season 2 if you haven't watched yet.

.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.


.

.

.

.

.


So Hurley falls in love with Libby.

Libby dies.

Anna Lucia uses sex as a weapon to get a weapon ... she has her way with Sawyer after following him during his mango-hunting.

Anna Lucia dies ... shot with the same weapon she stole.

Shannon and Sayid fall in love.

Shannon dies. Killed by Anna Lucia.

And I thought my love life was bad.

See, I'm finding out that it's true what they say - love and sex just fucks everything up.

Yet another reason I'm glad to be abstaining from both.

(I can't believe I'm up, sober, at 2:35 on a Saturday writing a blog about a TV show.

I so need a fucking job.

And some sleep.)

No comments: