2006-04-10

Motrin Mostly Mocks Me

Well, Friday night was good.

Saturday morning was good. Walked up to Dunkin Donuts to get coffee and my mail. Kara came over and we went book shopping.

That's when I hit the wall

Saturday afternoon = lots of pain and lots of discomfort.

Kara took me home. I took a pill and laid down to watch some Pride Fighting on DVD. I think I fell asleep about 6. Woke up about 10:45. Watched the first half of Wrestlemania 22 on DVD. Fell back to sleep about 2 a.m. Woke up about 10 a.m. Laid around the house. Did nothing. Went to work for three hours to backup a server that had to be done on a weekend. Went home.

Was back in bed by 5:30. Watched the second half of Wrestlemania 22. Watched some other Pride Fighting Championship shows. Fell asleep about 1:30. Slept badly. Very badly.

I'm at work today. Not by choice.

So if anyone has some pain reliever that will do the job and allow me to work, or a time machine ... lemme know. Motrin laughed at me.

No comments: