2006-02-26

Hey Yinz Guyz

I'm goin inta da burgh fer a few ayrns an'nat. Seeze yinz Saherday. An'nat.

For those of you who don't speak Pittsburghese, let me translate:

I have to go to Pittsburgh for work. I"ll be back by Saturday

Or something like that.

I'm going to be in Pittsburgh for the next couple of days, maybe the week, don't know yet. Long story ... work related ... but good. Nice to get away for a couple of days, even if it is to Pittsburgh.

What? 'Get Away' ... um, hello, dumbass, you were gone all weekend. Friday in Dayton at the Friends of the Bob & Tom Show with Kristy Lee, Jack Freeman, Donnie Baker, Bob Zany, Drew Hastings & Pat Godwin; and Saturday in Wheeling watching the Nailers lose to Trenton. Um, where else do you want to go?

Lots of places, but that's just me.

But yeah, I'll be out ... I'm leaving in a few minutes to head over. Hopefully I'll have innnernet axess (that's internet access for the Pittsburgh impaired) at the hotel I'm staying at. If not, there's always Panera.

Enjoy your week. Fear for your language. An'nat.

No comments: