2006-01-16

I am an Explorer / Negotiator

I am an EXPLORER/negotiator

I am a highly spontaneous person who always likes to try new things. Novel and unpredictable situations don't bother me; instead I find them challenging and exciting.

I tend to be focused and resourceful and I am able to juggle a lot of projects at the same time; as a result I am sometimes a whirlwind of activity.

I have a firm grip on reality and enjoy living in the present tense. But I have a keen imagination that enables me to lift off from time and space to be remarkably creative.

I am humorous. I am able to laugh at myself, and like entertaining others.

I have a deep sense of compassion. I can show genuine insight into the needs of others; I am good at listening and talking; and express a genuine desire to be helpful.

Yet I am easy-going. My tolerance for others and their beliefs, my lack of prejudice, my ability to compromise and my occasional antics make me popular with others and a great companion.

No comments: