2007-04-29

Random Un-Rhetorical Questions

Cause I just feel like asking questions sometimes ... is that so wrong? (Oh, wait, you think so? Bugger off then. Be gone with ya.)

Question:




I love Chalkboard Manifesto. You should too. Because it rocks. Click here for more.


Question:
If four guys pull up to an intersection, and all four have stop signs, and all four stop at the same time ... who's from Youngstown?

Answer: The Italian guy in the Camaro.


Question:
When should jealous behavior be expected in a relationship?

Answer: Never. But certainly not after spending a mere two hours together, eh? (blank stare)


Question: What's a good acronym for attention seeking, drama llama riding, insane nutjob?

Answer: Damn, I wish I knew. So far all I've gotten is DLRASIN ... which sounds like a old person trying to get away with something ... a.k.a. a raisin on the down-low.

No comments: