2007-12-24

Leapfrog is a kids game

So why do grownups play it?

In cars?

On the interstates?

Driving to Chincoteague to spend Christmas with my daughter I had the joy of this guy beside me:
  1. I'm driving along at 70 mph on the interstate.
  2. He runs up behind me at 75.
  3. He passes me at 75.
  4. He pulls in front of me and slows down to 65.
  5. I pass him at 70.
  6. I pull back into the cruising lane at 70 when I've gotten far enough ahead of him to be safe.
  7. He runs up behind me at 75.
  8. He passes me at 75.
  9. He pulls in front of me and slows down to 65.
Over and over and over again. For the whole fucking state of Maryland. WTF?

So, black Scion license SEFIER ... you're on my list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why oh why do people do this? When that happens on the highway, I usually pull off and buy some pop or something, just to get away from the jerk.