2007-07-03

Long time, no talk

Hello, yeah, it's been awhile.
Nearly two weeks ... in fact, before Comfest. And Bernies. And Beniot. And the end of my Project Management Class. Yeah, I've been busy. Work. School. Fun. Food poisoning.

Not much. How 'bout you?
Really? Wow. A lot has gone on in your world, too. I got some good stuff coming up, too. You should join me:

July 07 - UFC 73 ... I'll be at BW3's in Austintown.

July 13 - X-Rated Cowboys and Pat Green at the Newport in Columbus.

July 19 - Social Distortion at the Wedge in Austintown.

July 20 - Saving Jane at the House of Blues in Cleveland.


I'm not sure why I called, I guess I really just wanted to talk to you.
Then again, do I really need a reason? We're friends, right? I can just pick up the phone, and call, well, if I have your number. Or you have mine you can call me, too. Cause, ya know, we're friends. Like I said. And I know, there are times I don't talk much, and then there are times I talk too much. Then there are other times I just say stupid shit. But you know that. We're friends.

And I was thinkin' maybe later on, we could get together for awhile.
We should hang out. Grab a beer. Or several.

It's been such a long time and I really do miss your smile.
Okay, and enough piggybacking off Parker McGee's great song best sung by Dan Seals and John Colley (you know them as England Dan and John Ford Coley).

Have a good holiday ... if I owe you email, I'll try to get caught up (yeah, Rich, I'm talkin' to you!)

No comments: