2006-11-15

Why the world hates us

So tonight as I was doing my shopping ... I found yet another reason why the rest of the world hates us.

While people live in tents in the third world because they have no other options, here we do it for fun. There are people in tents living outside of Best Buy, lined up, waiting to buy the PlayStation 3 when they go on sale on Friday.

They've been there since Monday.

And that's when I realized why we're doomed as a society.

Hey guys ... it's time to put down the game systems ... especially if you're over 25; go out of the house, socialize and try to get laid.

Really.

When your life has come down to sitting inside a camping tent, on a sidewalk, outside a Best Buy in a strip mall in Niles Fucking Ohio ... in November, in a torrential downpour so you can be among the first to get your hands on a fucking video game system, society needs to step in, sterilize and euthanize.

That's all I'm saying.

No comments: