2006-10-17

Happy Birthday? Busy Birthday.

So I'm going to celebrate my 38th birthday tomorrow ... moving.

To Niles, Ohio.

Where I used to live.

But no basement this time ... 3rd floor ... open windows again. Yay! (My current apartment is on the ground floor ... so windows are rarely opened.

So 3rd floor and open windows and bigger apartment and being 25 minutes from my daughter = Yay me.

So why not move closer to her and the job? Well, Youngstown isn't all that safe; Austintown wasn't grabbing me ... can't live in Hubbard; won't live in PA again ... and Niles has Time Warner whereas Warren has Embarq ... which used to be Sprint, which used to be United Telephone ... which I hated. And besides, paying Embarq goes against my personal beliefs of supporting a company who intentionally spells a word wrong to be different.

Like Kountry Kampground ... or the Olde Coffee Shoppee ... I can't do it.

Yep, that is the weirdness that is me.

No comments: