2008-11-04

I Love John McCain

For many reasons.

For his service in Vietnam and his 5.5 years as a prisoner of war.

For his candor. Then, now. And always.

For his campaign. And for keeping to his beliefs of what is and what isn't allowed.

For his honesty. His 100% honesty.

For his service as a senator.

For his speech tonight.

For everything.

John McCain is ... and always has been ... an honorable man, worthy of leading us, worthy of being President of the United States. And he never proved it more than by his heart-felt, honest, and wonderful concession speech.

Yes, I voted Obama. No, I won't brag about it. This campaign was the best and worst of the US. I hope we go forward from here.

I'm happy today. Happy for my belief in Obama. And happy for my trust in McCain. I met him in 1987. I interviewed him in 1987 and 1988. He's an amazing man.

I'm glad Barack Obama will be our 44th President.

No comments: