2008-11-23

2008's MUST HAVE Record


Barry Manilow Covers the 80's.

Two words: FUCK YEAH!


Tracklist:


01. Islands In The Stream (Duet With Reba McEntire)
02. Open Arms
03. Never Gonna Give You Up
04. Have I Told You Lately
05. I Just Called To Say I Love You
06. Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)
07. Careless Whisper
08. Right Here Waiting
09. Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)
10. Hard To Say I'm Sorry
11. Time After Time
12. (I've Had) The Time Of My Life

Street Date: November 25, 2008.

You better be at Best Buy or Target to snatch up this historic first printing.

(Probably not available at Wal-Mart. Ya know, they're all conservative 'n' shit there. I'm guessing they don't get a lot of Barry's demographic, but I've not studied the marketing reports yet.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love 80's music, but think I could not stomach this one. Yikes! Tell us how it is after you listen... I am too scared to do it myself.