2008-02-05

Reason 43,352 why I hate CNN

So it's 15 minutes after 8 on "Super Tuesday" (it's super, thanks for asking!) and Wolf Blitzer is giving us projections based on LESS THAN ONE PERCENT of a state's precincts reporting results.

Lemme repeat that. LESS THAN ONE FUCKING PERCENT.

Jesus, Wolf. I'm all for being first and shit, but declaring a winner with LESS THAN ONE FUCKING PERCENT of the votes counted? Sure, I know they do exit polling, too. I used to do it. People lie.

But really ... prejecting (his pronunciation was pre-ject not pro-ject ... ) on exit polls and LESS THAN ONE FUCKING PERCENT OF THE ACTUAL VOTE COUNTED ... that's a bit out on the limb.

Ever think they maybe counted a black precinct? Or a white one? Or that lesbian community?

Speaking of lesbians ... let's talk CNN reporter Dana Bash - what fucking planet is that thing from? I've not seen a face that long and angular since Mr. Ed.


No comments: