2010-02-24

It's not you, it's me. Really.

The map of another sadly typical day for me:  (well, the sickness isn't typical. I think it was just something I ate Monday night might have been left out too long.
  • Finished working about 3:30 a.m. Tuesday.  Went to bed.
  • Woke up about 8:30 to the alarm clock on the table and an alarm clock from my stomach not feeling good. Fighting a stomach flu most of the morning.
  • Finally got out of bed feeling empty and slightly better at 12:30 p.m. after the DayQuil Cold & Flu set it.  
  • Started working while sipping soup about 12:45. p.m.
  • Conference call from 2 until 3 p.m.
  • Working on my Anti Virus client upgrades until 5:30 p.m. 
  • Nap until 10 p.m.  when the actual client upgrades started.  Difficult region, lots of manual remediation.
  • Start working at 10 ... finish up at 4:00 a.m.
  • Will probably get to sleep until about 8:00 a.m. when the phone will start ringing with complaints about the upgrades.

So ... as to why most of you don't see or hear from me, this is what I've been doing since January started.

It's not you, it's me.  Really.

No comments: