Well, I feel bad ... neglectful, even ... leaving my blog here to wither and die while I'm out living life and having fun.
Actually, it's been a rather hectic couple of months in my life.
- I finished one big project at work and got immediately got pushed into another big, highly visible project that is actually 180 degrees different than what I was doing.
- I started doing more photography, including branching out into working with a group that goes to Bike Nights with models to pose with you and your motorcycle looking all sexy.
- Had a great roadtrip to Maryland and Virginia with my daughter, who's now up in New Castle for a bit, so I'll be seeing a lot of her in the coming weeks :D
- I got to witness the only professional sports team I've ever had an emotional investment in win their league's championship ... that's right ... the Chicago Blackhawks are your 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Champions. I hope everyone gets to experience the feeling of their team winning it all (Browns fans, I'm looking right at ya!)
- I have a wonderful and exciting new relationship with a fascinating woman who just amazes me more and more every day. In the Lawgirl style of protecting the innocent, I'll refer to her as ShoeGirl from now on.
- I've been planning my summer activities ... and man is it going to be busy:
- Highlights include the first weekend roadtrip with ShoeGirl next weekend to see a great band (The Filthy Habits), hang out with friends (both hers and mine) in Columbus; photograph a lesbian wedding in Cincinnati on Saturday followed by a mad-dash Sunday morning from Cincy to Pittsburgh for the Indians-Pirates afternoon showcase at PNC (Probably No Customers) Park. The following weekend: Comfest. That's right ... three days of music, beer, friends and fun in Columbus. After that ... July includes a few random getaways with ShoeGirl, including a trip to Middletown and a couple of random baseball games as time permits.
Outside of that ... just been hanging out with the Silver Surfer, Muppet Jimmy, Basketball Brian and the rest of the gang.
What's new with you?